Gear of the Knitchen
Like with all of my hobby’s I love the gear of the kitchen. Look here for my favorite cooking tools and cookbooks.
- Le Creuset: I love their pots. They retain heat and are incredibly heavy. Who needs to work out if you can just lift a pot while making dinner. I use their 5.5 Quart Pot and their Saucier Pan
- Nespresso Pixie: This is my latest gadget in the kitchen and I love it!
- Super Natural Every Day
- Plenty: Vibrant Recipes from London’s Ottolengh
- The Complete Italian Vegetarian by Jack Bishop
- A Year in a Vegetarian Kitchen by Jack Bishop
- Mario Batali’s Molto Italiano
Photography: I rely on my Nikon camera to take all the photos on the Knitchen. I am currently shooting with:
I am hoping to start shooting with the Nikon D800 or the rumored D600.